Friday, February 3, 2012

CHA CHA CHA...
The Craft and Hobby Association is known as CHA. This is where crafts and hobbies meet. The association is made up of 100's of businesses (suppliers mostly) providing products to retailers. They gather twice a year to show off their "NEW" products. The excitement of CHA for me is all of the creative insightful passionate people showing what they know and how they use it.  
This week I had the opportunity to go to CHA and can I say OMG OMG OMG!!!!! This show was the most amazing show I have ever repeat ever been to. I saw so many different company's I never knew existed. Everyone I met was so friendly and helpful. I was able to make and take so many new things and try new crafts that were highlighting products I have not used. There were things I had used, but maybe not in the same way they were teaching.

I fell in love on this trip too, with a new die-cut machine, don't get me wrong I will always love my cricut, but the new machine in my life is the "Silhouette Cameo". I will explain in another blog.  
I came away from CHA with a whole new outlook on crafting it is an "ART" for sure, one that I will embrace with a whole outlook.

My Official Badge 

















I got to try Quilling 
New “Plain Jane” mister














Mixed media art a project I will be teaching soon!

Project I made and will also offer a workshop on!
Inspiration with burlap!


Inspiration was around every corner!!!





An Album made out of re-purposed jeans, clever!














Misting sprays and stamps, oh my!
Just to cute!


Canvas and paint oh and paper too, mixed media.

Watched and learned how to make this, yet I cant tell you how....(Too much information into one’s head)




No comments:

Post a Comment