Monday, January 16, 2012

HAPPY Valentine Cards...

I made 3 samples to inspire you for Valentine's Day.  These 3 cards can be made at my cricut class at JoAnn's Fabric in Silverdale on Feb7th 6:00-8:30pm or Feb11 4:00-6:30pm. To reserve your spot in the class call JoAnn's at 360-692-1300. Space is limited and fill up quickly. If these dates don't work for you, please email me and we can look at other dates. I am also available for making class valentines with your children too!


So let me tell you about these cards:   These were all made on my cricut machine.  I enjoy the simple things in life including crafting.  I made these cards simple so anyone can make them.  Each one comes with a handmade envelope.  When you make a hand made card you put you own love and style into it which makes it very special and unique. I combined pieces from several different cartridges "WIld Card" Sweethearts" and "Love Struck"  The outlined hearts I really liked, and added them to the pink "You make my heart Sing card" in the same color to give it some depth.

I had a class last week and the cards that were made, the students made this design , but used different paper and it gave a different look, and creative flare.  The students left learning about there creative side as well as how to make cards using the cricut machine.
 

 
   
This is using an A2 size card and envelope

                      
Also an A2 size card



This card has a special size square envelope. 


No comments:

Post a Comment