Sunday, January 15, 2012

New classes I am teaching



I am currently teaching classes at JoAnn's Fabrics in Silverdale Washington. I started teaching there last year and teach many different classes. I teach classes on sewing, kids crafts and cricut classes.  Right now the cricut classes I am offering are: Valentine vases and Valentine cards. 


The Valentine vase class teaches people about cutting with vinyl. This class is Jan 18 (Which is already full) Feb 5 Sun. 3:00-5:00pm and Feb 10 Fri. 3:00-5:00pm If you are interested in signing up you can contact JoAnn's Fabric at 360-692-1300. If these dates don't work for you and you still want to make the vase contact me at travelmer@aol.com and we can see about scheduling another time that could work either in your home or at my studio. 


Okay I bet you want to see the vase... right....well here it is:





















These are so sweet and elegant, you can give them as a gift or make one for yourself. This Valentine vase is fun to make, adding your own creative juices makes it one of a kind gift. I can see this on any table as a center piece or  full of valentine heart candies. 


I am always  looking for new ways to create and be creative.


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment