Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm stuck on you...

If you are looking for a super easy gift to give to a teacher. I've got just the thing.
Magnets.  
Yes I am sure you have seen these, they are everywhere and so easy that you can make them in 1-2 hours and have them ready to go.








Flat on one side and curved on the other. They come in all sorts of color and the clear ones are my favorite.  There are multiple sizes and the ones I choose were a med size a little bit bigger than a quarter and they came in a bag of a zillion or so.   For these I used a round punch, paper I had on hand, but you can custom tailor based on the event.  For a teacher I might do school items, or if I know what the teacher likes something one of a kind.
I made these for my daughters teacher and she like to travel. I had some paper with old european stamps on it and punched them out.




I glued the picture on the flat side of the marble, let set 15 min. 
then glued the magnet on. Set for 15-30 min and you are done.  
You could decorate a metal tin with leftover paper or put them in a small material bag. 
Have fun with it.

This set will be what she gets

Here is another paper I found using the same technique. 

One more kinda paper 





Make & take class on these magnets is currently scheduled for July 1st 6:00pm-8:00pm
Cost: $6.00 includes 6 magnets
Each additional item will be $1.00.
RSVP is required at Creative Juices Design Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment