Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Still stuck on you.....

So since my last post I have been busy, at what you ask....making magnets a zillion of them.(since I have a zillion marbles.) I have made all different ones, but I have no where to put them.  
I have a metal box but that only stores some of them and if I want to use them then that is not the place.

I found these at a local hardware store:
The size of them is 8"x 4" galvanized metal, these were just perfect because see in my mind I was picturing this.
I asked my husband to drill the holes, and he filed the edges to make them smoother.

 Now these particular magnet holders I have made for my daughters teacher(s), I know one of them enjoys traveling and I wanted somewhere she could store the magnets as well as have a place to put notes if she liked.

I decided to try vinyl, and see if it worked as nice as paper. (Let me know how you like it.)

I created a sample out of paper before deciding on a size for each piece of vinyl 
Another view

                     
Here it is with the magnets and the ribbon. 


Another way to hang the ribbon



For another teacher
 I have some other ideas  I am working on and will share soon. 
To make the magnets you can sign up at:Facebook
Make & take class for a magnetic note board 
Date: July 1st  time: 7:00-9:00pm
Cost $5.00
Make and Take for magnets July 1st  time 6:00pm-8:00pm
cost $6.00 for 6 magnets
Includes all supplies to make a magnet note board(or magnets)Email RSVP to Creative Juices Design Studio here.

No comments:

Post a Comment