Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh how I love thy Cricut

Oh,Cricut how do I love thy, let me count the ways:






I love the way you cut so many different sizes with a turn of a dial and a push of a button,

how easy you cooperate with me even when I make a mistake, you never hold my mistakes against me.











I love that you show me before I press the cut button what I am cutting, the size, speed and pressure.

I love that I can cut many different thicknesses of paper from vellum to thin chip board. (I even cut fabric and made 4th of July shirts)












When I want to make more then one of a design I can ask you to make more with one push of another button how nice you are to flip my designs to fit reverse pages (when working on scrapbooking) 






All the different cartridges avail at my finger tips. You inspire me, when I feel less than creative. I can do it my way! (Maybe my favorite)














Ohh Cricut, I am so glad that you  are in my life...





No comments:

Post a Comment