Monday, January 17, 2011

Birthday Cards

Since my New Years cards, are all done. I thought I would work on some Birthday cards. Actually I got a bit bored of making new years cards and thought about how I could use some of the things I had already cut to make Birthday cards. I reused the hats and horns(not pictured on the photos I showed). I even flocked some of the hats. Flocking is a fun, fuzzy soft material you can use to embellish almost anything. Buttons would be fun, or even fingernails, OK maybe too far....


Cards are always good to have on hand, especially Birthday and Thank you’s. I like to make several of these at one time so in a pinch I have them ready.


Using the same cardstock and colors I made these in less than 10 minutes. Using my favorite little machine The Cricut (even saying it make me feel creative.)


Have a Creative Day!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment