Friday, January 14, 2011

First blog Hmmmmm.


So this is my first time blogging. I have had an aversion to the thought of even doing this. Why do I want to blog? Who wants to hear me blog? What do I have to say and what if (ohh the dreaded) "WHAT IF" I'm not creative and not very good at writing! Well I can look at the positives of blogging: I can get out my thoughts what ever they may be, they could help. Teach learn and grow in some way shape of form, I love to do that. Share my experience with others who might think I am creative. I might even inspire someone to be more than they are right this very moment. I love to help hmmmm, helping people who wish they were more creative, now that is a thought.

OK I will give it a go. MY first blog, A new adventure right here for me to explore.

See you tomorrow! until then CIAO

2 comments:

  1. Ready, Set, GOOOOOOOO!! Have fun Meredith! As you know, I think you are very, very creative. I will be watching.

    ReplyDelete